- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Data Recovery Process
Expert Data Recovery Advice
Contact us today to discuss your data recovery requirements and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge our experts have. In the majority of instances we will be able to give you an explanation as to the nature of the fault over the telephone or via email and also suggest a resolution. You can bring your faulty storage device into one of our 26 offices or you can post or courier it to us.
A Free Diagnosis And No Obligation Quote
Upon receiving your storage device we will diagnose the problem and contact you within one working day to discuss the nature of the problem, and to offer you the best possible solution. We will discuss the timescale required in retrieving your data, the format in which you wish your data to be recovered to and the costs involved in doing so.
How We Recover Your Data
Using specialised Data Recovery solutions and calling upon years of experience gained by our experts we will determine the best approach to recovering your data. Our highly trained and experienced staff will be able to recover the data once we have ascertained the nature of the fault and the storage device the fault occurred on.
You And Your Data – A Reunion
We will notify you by email upon the safe recovery of your data . This email details the data recovered plus a full directory listing exactly as we have retrieved it. In most cases the data is recovered as it was on the host storage device with files and folders fully intact. We accept payment via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Upon receipt of payment the data is backed up and returned to you using a next day courier.